2022 Saul Wiseman Grant Recipients
- Black Lives Matter Sacramento Community Home and Land Project
- Bret Harte Elementary School Garden
- Earl Warren School Garden Restoration and Improvement
- Growing Healthy Kids at Floyd Farms
- La Vista Center Horticulture Club
- Root Cellar Community Garden
2020: Leo A. Palmiter School, Effie Yeaw Nature Center, and Bret Harte School
2019: Natomas Garden & Arts Club and Garden Valley School Butterfly Garden
You can make a donation to the Saul Wiseman grant program via PayPal.
Or if you prefer, email donateSPPC@gmail.com for further information or questions.
The Sacramento Perennial Plant Club (SPPC) is a tax exempt organization (Section 501 (c)(5) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Donations are not tax deductible.